with Adrian Pop at Chelsea Natural Health Clinic, 208 Fulham Rd., Sw10
If you spend your working day seated at a desk, being aware of your posture and dealing with minor problems with your back, arms and hands is very important, as this can prevent more serious problems developing long term.
Acupressure massage works by applying pressure instead of needles on the energy points that can be found all along the meridians or energy lines of the body. Applying pressure on these points removes energy blockages by diffusing the toxic build up that accumulates in the muscle tissues. The accumulation of toxins causes stiffness throughout the body which puts abnormal pressure on nerves and blood and lymph vessels
Benefits of Acupressure massage are:
- Alleviates muscular tension found in the neck and shoulders caused by long hours at the computer.
- Relief from Backache, Repetitive strain injury and Accumulated tension
- Stimulates endorphins, the body’s natural feel good chemicals.
- Helps to boost the immune and circulatory systems
- Helps to relieve stress and tension headaches and the effects of eye strain
Book your treatment with Adriana on Saturdays from 11am to 6pm.
I am currently offering a special summer promotion: book and pay for a course of 6 treatments in advance and get the 7th free.