by Adriana Pop at Cheslea Natural Health Clinic, Fulham Road, SW10
Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient healing system of Ayuverda.
The aim of Indian head Massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscle and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. These areas are massaged using firm yet gentle rhythmic movements that involve acupressure points called Marma points. The experience is deeply calming and relaxing, leaving you feeling energised and revitalised and better able to concentrate
As well as easing headaches and stress, the conditions it can help are many:
– Relief from the pain and stiffness in the muscle of the face, neck and shoulders resulting in an increase mobility around face, neck and shoulders
– Relief from tension headaches, eyestrain, nasal congestions, apathy and mild depression
– Improve creativity, clarity of mind and powers of concentration
– An increase in blood circulation and a reduction in the possibility of developing arthritis in the neck and shoulders
– Improves the efficiency of the lymphatic system and strengthens the immune system
Book your treatment with Adriana on Saturdays from 11am to 18pm.
I am currently offering a special summer promotion: book and pay for a course of 6 treatments in advance and get the 7th free.