Chiropodist and Podiatrist in Chelsea
at Chelsea Natural Health Clinic, Fulham Rd, SW10.
Julie Day qualified from the London Foot Hospital in 1985 and established the Chelsea practice in 1987. She taught at the London Foot Hospital, until its closure, in December 2004 and is the Podiatrist for the Royal Marsden Hospital and worked in a central London teaching hospital for over 26 years, specialising in the rheumatoid, and the diabetic foot. She is also a qualified Podiatric Acupuncturist.
Julie is registered with the Health Professions Council and members of their professional body, The College of Podiatrists.
Julie offers podiatry /chiropody advice and treatment for the following conditions:
- Corns & Callus
- Ingrown Toenails (conservative and surgery treatment options)
- Nail Pathology (nail discolouration, thickened nails, nail infections)
- Skin Disorders/Infections (cracked heels, fungal infections, verrucae)
- Diabetic foot assessments and care
- Foot Deformities (bunions, hammer, clawed toes)
- Systemic Diseases (diabetes, arthritis, neuropathy, circulation problems)
- Podiatric acupuncture
- Foot & Ankle Injuries/Pain (heel pain, Morton’s neuroma)
- Postural Foot Problems (flat feet, high arched feet)
- Foot and Lower Limb Problems (leg length discrepancies, ankle instability, sprains)
- Sports Injuries
She provides a variety of assessments and treatments, including
- Comprehensive range of general foot treatments
- Comprehensive annual diabetic foot review and risk assessment
- Arch supports and insoles
- Biomechanical assessments/ gait analysis
- Toenail surgery
- Footwear advice
- Foot health education
To book an appointment with Julie please or call her on 0207 351 4889 for availability.
For more information please visit Julie’s web site