An old friend reminded me of something I used to do years ago! Please read the article below and implement drinking water into your busy, hectic lifestyles. Our bodies are after all composed 2/3 of water!
Evidence has suggested that drinking warm water on an empty stomach in the morning is beneficial for the following problems:
Headache, body ache, cardiovascular system, arthritis, epilepsy, fat reduction, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney/urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhoea, piles, diabetes, constipation, eye diseases, womb, cancer, menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases…
METHOD OF TREATMENT
- As you wake up in the morning before your brushing teeth, drink a minimum of 4 x 160ml glasses of water.
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- Do not drink water 30 minutes before or 1 hour after lunch and dinner.
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increasing it to 4 glasses per day.
This treatment does not usually have side effects. However, the patient may find themselves urinating frequently in the morning. It is important however to consult a recognised physician before the commencement of any dietary regimes for health and safety reasons.