Life Coach in Chelsea area
at Chelsea Natural Health Clinic, Fulham Rd SW10.
Having successfully taught art to students between the ages of 4 and 84 years for over 20 years, I now apply my teaching- and communication-skills as a life-coach. I encourage clients to think outside the box, by gently asking nuanced and thought-provoking questions. I provide resourceful techniques for clients to access their inner wisdom and abilities, so as to support you in finding a sense of balance, ease, success and joy.
Education / Training:
- MA (Fine Art) Oxford University
- MA pg Cert (Personal and Business Coaching) University of Chester
- MNCP (Member of National Council of Psychotherapists)
- Member of Coaching Circle Ltd (Association of coaches trained at postgraduate level, adhering to a strict professional ethics-code, and submitting to regular supervision and CPD days)
- Trained by Kim Morgan, award-winning CEO of Barefoot Coaching Ltd, who was named ‘Coaching Person of the Year 2013’ by Coaching at Work magazine.