Podiatry/Chiropody Services At Chelsea Natural Health Clinic 208 Fulham Road, London, Sw10
What is a podiatrist?
Before 1993, specialists in treating hand and foot conditions were known as chiropodists. In 1993, the term ‘podiatry’ was adopted, to clarify specialist in conditions of the feet.
Podiatrists usually study on a three or four year full-time degree course, which give them detailed knowledge of foot and lower limb care. They are skilled in the treatment of common ailments such as callus, corns to specialist care for those with diabetes, and addressing nail-related problems such as in-growing toenails.
Our podiatrist can help prevent, diagnose and treat common foot problems including:
- Corns & Callus
- Ingrowing Toenails
- Nail Pathology (nail discolouration, thickened nails)
- Skin Disorders/Infections (cracked heels, fungal infections, verrucae)
- Foot Deformities (bunions, hammer, clawed toes)
- Foot & Ankle Injuries/Pain (heel pain, Morton’s neuroma, spurs, plantar fasciitis)
- Postural Foot Problems (flat feet, high arched feet)
- Foot and Lower Limb Problems (leg length discrepancies, ankle instability, sprains)
- Lower Limb Pains (shin pain, knee pain, chronic hip and lower back pain)
- Systemic Diseases (diabetes, arthritis, neuropathy, circulation problems)
- Sports Injuries
Routine appointment £45
Nail surgery £250 including all post operative care
Home visits from £70 dependent on distance to be travelled
For appointments please call 020 7351 4889