with Simon Heale Therapy at Chelsea Natural Health Clinic, Fulham Rd, SW10
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Cranio-Sacral Therapy (CST) is an exceptionally gentle yet extremely powerful therapy in which the primary aim is to create and maintain a healthy and balanced state on all levels. In doing this CST can eliminate symptoms and their underlying causes, and can enable profoundly effective treatment of a wide range of conditions – from simple aches and pains to the most complex, chronic or persistent problems.
CST can be used for all ages, from new born babies to the elderly.
CST involves a very gentle touch of the practitioners hands, both for diagnosis and for treatment. This light contact may be taken up on the Cranium (head), the Sacrum (tail bone) or any other part of the body as appropriate. Through this contact twists and tensions which may be distorting or restricting the normal symmetrical rhythmic motion of the Cranio-Sacral system. These distortions are inevitably a reflection of disturbances to our health. This interaction between the practitioners hands and the clients body can elicit a therapeutic response from the subtle mechanisms deep within the body which make up the Cranio-Sacral System.
The body has a natural desire to promote and maintain health, and to counteract disease and infection. Healthy function is however dependent on the free, unrestricted mobility of all body tissues and fluids. Any interference with this free mobility will lead to congestion, blockage and stagnation, and so to the build up of disease and dysfunction.
The Cranio-Sacral therapist aims to identify and release any restrictions in the body and so to restore the free flow of vitality and normal healthy function to every part of the body and to the person as a whole.
CST can be of benefit in almost any circumstances, including:
* BABIES – for resolution of birth processes.
* CHILDREN – for the many knocks and falls that happen. To aid recovery from illness.
* ADULTS – all of the above, as well as a range of conditions from headaches, muscular and skeletal problems, digestive disorders, emotional tensions, and the after effects of major illnesses, accidents and surgery.
* ELDERLY – to iron out the effects of a lifetime of stresses and strains, injuries and illnesses, and to create a more comfortable state with less need for medications and their unpleasant side effects.
* EVERYONE – who wishes to improve their underlying state of health and well being, and to create a greater sense of ease, clarity and health in their life.